Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Rattie Showcase: Lauren and the Daily Life of Pa Yu Chi Mi





Happy (late) Rat Day! Let's celebrate by getting to know Lauren and her adorable mischief of 4 ratties: Patchi, Yuki, ChiChi, and Yumi. You may recognize these cuties from the Facebook Community page The Daily Life of Pa Yu Mi Chi . Whenever I see them on my Facebook wall, I can't help but to stop and awwwwwwww at these wide eyed lovelies.



Yumi and Chichi being irresistibly adorable!
Let's get to know mum first, tell me about yourself. Why did you choose to have rats as pets?
My sister wanted to get pet rats first. She saw them at our local Petco and we got our first two ratties.

When did you know you were in love with rats? 
I fell in love with ratties after see their cute faces! I fall in love with them everyday. There isn't a day when I don't tell them that they're cute.
I completely adore your girls! Please introduce us to your mischief. I love their names, how did you decide their names?
For Yuki and Patchi, their names were decided on their coloring. Yuki is pure white, so I chose to call her "Yuki" since in Japanese it means snow. Patchi has the patches on her face so I chose that name haha! Yumi and Chichi was random in a way. Our ratties tended to have i at the end of their names, so we wanted to keep with the trend.


Nom nom nom!
What's their favorite treat to eat? 
Their favorite treats are yogies by far! Whenever they hear the container, they run out and stare cutely at us.


Do each of your rats have different personalities?
They all have really cute personalities! Yuki is the calm one who is the momma of the group. Patchi is the Food God! Every time she wants me to make dinner for her (rice and peas) she sits at the door and I fall into her eyes. Next thing I know she has dinner in her cage. She's also the most excited for yogies. Yumi is the little delicate one who loves to pose for the camera! She also loves licking. Chichi is the crazy one. She still climbs upside down in the cage and has those eyes begging to be picked up.


Do you have any mischievous rats in your mischief haha?
Chichi is definitely the most mischievous one. Sometimes she mysteriously falls off the table where their cage is, and runs away looking for adventures! Yumi told on her one time when she kept looking over at the chair near the cage. Chichi was under there of course!

Yumi and Yuki posing for the camera.



Do you have a heart rat, a rat who you especially bonded with?
I wouldn't say that I have a specific heart rat. I love them all for their personalities and I would want them all to live forever!












How have you dealt with people who dislike rats? 
Oh hi there Yuki!
I haven't had a really terrible experience as of yet regarding people disliking rats. They either say they don't like them or that they don't like their tails. I know that everyone has their own opinions, so I just let them be after I show an adorable picture of my ratties.


If they say they're cute then Hooray!!

If not, it's okay.

Any advise for new rat owners you would like to share? 
For new owners, I would say Welcome to the Family! Ratties are the best pets and definitely take a big piece of your heart and help you through so much.

Thank you for the interview! ^O^ I hope more people come to love Yuki, Patchi, Yumi, and Chichi.



Yuki, Yumi, Chichi, & Patchi!

Special thanks to Lauren for sharing her cuties with us. I look forward to seeing more of them on my feed. Don't forget to like their facebook page as well! Look out for next month's Rattie Showcase!





No comments:

Post a Comment